HERE WE GO!!!

Do you like English? Do you have problems with English? Do you like music, cinema or tv series? Are you interested in the Champions League, the Premier League or the NBA? Do you enjoy playing with vocabulary games? Would you like to know how people live in other parts of the world? Do you like reading or writing in English?

Here, there's place for everyone.

Sunday 31 May 2015

SUMMER BELONGS TO YOU !!!

Summer Holidays are really near.

 It's only three weeks of hard work to enjoy two and half months of free activities.


The masters of summer holidays are Phineas and Ferb. You can watch and listen to this song celebrating the summer holidays.

But let's have a look at the past! How was your school year? Do you feel satified with your work and results?

Are you planning anything? Tell us if you have something planned to enjoy this summer.

So, please, WRITE A COMMENT, telling us something about your last year and your future holidays answering the following questions:

1) How was your school year? Do you feel satisfied with your work and your results?
2) What are you going to do this summer holidays?

DON'T FORGET TO WRITE YOUR  NAME AND YOUR CLASS.

8 comments:

Yasira 2ºA said...

Hello Javier :

1) My school year was good. I feel good, but could have been better. This quarter has been better.

2) I do not know. I go to the beach, pool and go out.

Manuel Jesús López 2ªB said...

Hello Javier:

1) My school year was good. I am satisdaed with my work ande my result.
2) I am going to the swiming pool and beach

Anonymous said...

Hi Javier, this year has been the best of the secundary school because we have gone to a lot of trips. I think that my marks will be good but I am not sure yet.
This summer I'd like going to the beach and I'll do sports,above all swimming.

José Antonio Gómez 4B

Anonymous said...

1- this year was amazing. I went of finland and did a film. i really like this year.

2- this summer i am going to go to the cadiz's beach. maybe i will go to Germany but i don't sure. EVERY DAYS, i'm going to swim in a swimming pool. the summer has started for me.



JAVIER TAPIA GARCIA 4ºb

Anonymous said...

1- this year was amazing. I went of finland and did a film. i really like this year.

2- this summer i am going to go to the cadiz's beach. maybe i will go to Germany but i don't sure. EVERY DAYS, i'm going to swim in a swimming pool. the summer has started for me.



JAVIER TAPIA GARCIA 4ºb

Anonymous said...

Carlos 4ºB
1.My school year was amazing we did a lot of interesting things like works and presentations.
2.My summer will be amazing I will go to swimming pool and play some matches with my friends specially with my friend Julian.

Anonymous said...

hello javier I am Antonio Manuel Cáceres Vera 2A

1. my school year was fanstastic.if I am satisfied with my results

2 I will go to the pool and beach

Álvaro Medina 4ºB said...

Hi Javier:

1.-My school year has been very funny. I feel good for my work.
2.-This summer, I will go to swimming pool.